Premium Rights-Managed image library Gallery Stock are seeking an experienced Italian speaking Account Manager to join this agency’s talented commercial team in London and sell from London into the Italian market.
The successful application will be a self motivated, organised and detail oriented sales professional with an existing database of active image buying clients in Italy across all client segments: corporate, agency, editorial and media.
The Account Manager is the daily liaison for Italian clients and must generate revenue by understanding how this agency’s portfolio can provide them with creative image solutions.
This is sales role and the Account Manager must be comfortable with aggressive monthly sales targets and finding new contacts within Italy.
This position focuses on selling Rights Managed, premium stock content.
• Must be comfortable with high touch sales, managing special relationships with established photographers • who require a connection before a sale can be made.
• Must be comfortable and enthusiastic about closing deals on hi-touch, unreleased images that require negotiation with models and model agencies.
• Accountable for driving revenue by meeting or exceeding monthly and quarterly sales targets by growing accounts and/or transactional servicing with a focus on relationship based selling.
• Execute custom photo research for clients, prepare lightboxes and make outbound telephone sales calls to existing accounts to follow up on specific projects.
• Pitch new and incoming content to existing client base.
• Offer quick, flexible, and friendly customer service to a variety of clients on tight deadlines.
• An understanding of a variety of customer segments is vital: magazines, broadcast, digital media, books, and more.
• An understanding of the value of a high-end product is crucial.
• Minimum of two years outbound/inbound sales or account management experience – specifically in the photo stock syndication arena.
• Must be able to multi-task.
• Knowledge/use of Customer Relationship Management systems preferred
• Basic computer literacy (Internet, Word, Excel, Filemaker Pro, etc.)
• Fluency in written and spoken italian
Gallery Stock has a genuine passion for visual media and is dedicated to maintaining a standard of aesthetic and technical excellence. If you are passionate about great photography as well as passionate about selling it, then this could be the role for you.
There is a good salary and commission package on offer for the right candidate and the opportunity to get involved in an exciting and creative agency with career potential.
Email Cv to: [email protected]
Gallery Stock is a premium Rights-Managed image library offering creative content from some of the most distinguished and celebrated photographers in the world. www.gallerystock.com